More than 200 people gathered to celebrate the grand opening of the Chabad Israeli Center Atlanta and the dedication of its Sephardic Torah in memory of Reuven Manoah of the Crown Holdings Group on Sunday, December 3rd. Read more about the Manoah family and the Chabad Israeli Center Atlanta by clicking here.
- Crown Holdings Group Teams Up with Dunwoody Police Department for North Metro SWAT Team Training
- Chabad Israeli Center Welcomes New Torah – Atlanta Jewish Times
- Population Growth and Affordable Cost of Living Accelerate CRE Renaissance in the Southeast – The Shopping Center Group
- Alpharetta OKs South Main mega-project – North Atlanta Business Post
- Year of Major Commercial Development -Geoff Smith- Assurance Financial